We take the worry out of caring for your aging parentsWhen you can't be there our team of compassionate caregivers will take care of mom or dad for you, in their home, apartment, or other facility
Your only source for customized care.Whether it is 1 hour once a week or 24 hours 7 days a week, you choose how and when to use our services
We help seniors live happy healthy lives.Promoting the best quality of life for each individual.
Do you have an aging parent living in another city or state?Visiting Homecare serves all of Brevard county; providing care to those who need that extra bit of help so they can stay at home
Visiting Homecare has built knowledgeable administrative and caregiving team. The Visiting Homecare team is made up of Registered Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides, Caregivers, and Staffing Coordinators.
Please be assured that our caregivers:
- Have been criminal background checked and DMV checked
- Reference checked
- Are covered by liability insurance & Bonded
- Have state requirement documentation of training
- Are not allowed to accept gifts from clients
- Follow a dress code and code of conduct
- Arrive on time, complete their assigned tasks, and treat our clients with courtesy and respect
- Participate in a random drug-testing program
We realize that having someone in your home may be a big change. That is why we only place a caregiver who has the necessary experience and character to fulfill your individual and unique needs.
Send us a message so we will know how to serve you best. A staff member will be in touch with you to discuss your care options.